Sunday, June 10, 2007

Why Is My Herpes Getting Worse

Bye, Bye Tony!

An era comes to an end. Sounds excessive, but I'm about to bear against black: Today will be shown on HBO the last episode of The Sopranos . After 68 episodes but the end is also very welcome. A sequel to the quality suffering, this masterpiece by David Chase just was not deserved.
look like the end is completely in the dark. Whether the New Jersey boss Tony dies, moves into the building, Governor or the sky will split and it opens a door, who knows. In these seasons has been very creative is to be expected that there will be no end of the rod. Given the increasingly form accepting plans for a Sex and the City Movie is a Sopranos movie does not really rule out. You never know.
ghet But eiÄra? For me, an era, years ago I did the first broadcast on ZDF followed and remained until now in the process. This series has the first place to the Series brought and now I look hardly anything else. These gentlemen were so much she deserves the canst well, I have grown really fond of. Tony, you're missing me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment