Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cleaning Mold Tent Trailer

project completion in 2010?

This week I have to work more normally and then I finally have a week off, and accordingly time for hobbies. This week, I would then deny one or the other game with 2000 points and finish my Tyranids. Most of it still to be painted models are now again for months around with me and dust off one ...


Should I get these painted models, I would have painted over 2500 points Tyranids together. Of course, then a group photo due. So, keep your fingers crossed!

Otherwise, I'm the last last weekend Orkchampion for my Mordheim gang painted finish. The band is now ready for use. Since I still quarrel with the statement because there really are few models, it is possible that the troll but for the time being knocked out. In its place I would take a couple of Goblins with bows and Squigs including the driver. With this list, it would also be very funny and I have all the necessary models for this already here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment