Saturday, December 11, 2010

Overactive Cervical Mucus

Absorbs Predator metamorphosis

Just over 2 1 / 2 years I bought a used Ultra Marine Predator for about 15 €. It used to be a real bargain. However, it was on the part extremely thick paint was on it and the front particularly badly demolished.
Because after all, all weapons options here were, I keep everything with little magnetized neodymium magnets, the possible uses of the tank as flexible as possible.
After the paint as well as he scraped down and dissolved, was I set out from Green Stuff in the form of additional armor Zimmerit present. After painting that looked like this:


After a while I liked the front anymore. Since I have always been the front blades of Forge World was so awesome, but back then it was not easy, I built me such a simple blade of Plasticard itself ..


Nach dem ich vor kurzem von dem GWFW-User "Angelus Mortis" eine große Bitzspende erhielt und in meinem Spielerkreis eine rege WYSIWYG-Diskussion stattfand, entschloss ich mich erneut den Predator anzugehen. Zum wollte ich die Front nun endgültig weg haben und da der Predator eigentlich nie mit einer Schaufel ausgerüstet wurde, musste dieses auch weichen. So setze ich mich also diese Woche hin und kratzte zunächst den ganzen Greenstuff und die Farbe ab. Dann schnitt ich die komplette, schon beim Kauf ruinierte Front heraus und setzte neue Originalteile ein. Ich hatte noch ein kleines Problem mit den Scheinwerfern, welche von Anfang an fehlten und von denen ich auch not in my Bitzbox had. Since necessity is the mother of invention, had to serve a USB pen lid. Unfortunately, the spotlight-Yourself "not quite as wide and chic as the originals, but if I had mentioned nothing of this would be noticed at all most of you, right? Finally, I painted the whole thing and then he was again ready for use!

0 comments:

Post a Comment