Saturday, February 19, 2011

Can You Crush Ice With A Cuisinart

Long, long ago

Currently I am working and learning technically quite heavily involved, so I do not really can find the time and leisure to make me deal with my dolls.

After all, we have completed the first round in our Mordheim campaign and my next opponent was already drawn. There are no less than stretching "wrath_childs" Wolf Brut (a Middenheim band)! The first game of bat witch hunter he was able to decide for himself and especially his wizards "Namuras" worries me.


In light of all the nice bands of my teammates I could not resist and equip it to continue. Next, model my shaman is replaced! To that effect, I have not been completely inactive, and little by little he approaches the completion:


Edit: I just received my shaman yet finished and would not deny you the pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment