Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why Doesnt The 3 Color Wire Work On My Ps3

band's rearmament

After the first game went so well, I can buy myself some new goodies and band members.

15 gold because I had a small change in equipment still on and found my three chips, which I sold for 55 gold, I had a total of 70 gold available.

for 15 gold to buy yet another Squig for 15 gold.

My boss bought a heavy armor and an ax (= 55 gold). He also gives his sword to the shaman, who with his two attacks in the profile is now somewhat fortified.

So I can show my boss adequate, I instantly bought a new model and painted yesterday. The Squig I get today may still ready ...


My gang looks for the next Match words like:
Boss "Gragthurg"
+ ax +
sign
+ heavy armor + helmet


shaman Throrat "
+ + arch
sword
Big Un "Suubog"
+ ax +
sword
+ helmet

Big Un "Remnok"
+ ax +
sword
+ Sign

4 Goblins with short bows
1 Goblin Squig Herder
5 Squigs
a Orkboy with ax and shield

15 models x 5
hero experience 70
= band value 145

0 comments:

Post a Comment