Sunday, January 2, 2011

How To Tie Dye Saddle Pad

2011 and the good intentions

all our readers a Happy New Year!

My intention to complete the Tyranids in 2010 failed. In the last few days just accumulated too many appointments, commitments, and not least the PC Zockerei. The Venator are well on track for completion and is due soon as a game with 2500 points, the Carnifex can not wait too long in coming.

Yesterday
is above Squig for my Mordheim band finished. Instead of the Trolls I will initially run for 200 points and Goblins Squigs into the field. The tear may not be as much, but are simply cool and funny. The calculation would look like this, where even 15 gold pieces were about

4 Goblins with short bows = 80 gold pieces
1 Goblin Squig Herder = 30 gold pieces
5 Squigs = 75 gold pieces

= 185 Gold

So I am missing two Squigs the complete band. I should get well in a few days now and then hopefully it will soon go with the first raids.

+ + +

is available for the week after next Thursday or the special mission "line buster" from the extension point "combat operations" on. They are then in my case, two and a Storm Blade Baneblades around 1450 points of my Forge Hammers . Meanwhile, I file already on a list and at least one model I will also paint it ...

are ultimately in 2011, however, some important challenges in professional point of view and I hope that I can hobby in the usual dimensions remain faithful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment